The liver is one of the most significant parts of the human body. Like our heart, the liver is continuously at work as a processing and cleansing organ, closely interacting with the entire digestive system. The liver works without rest for 24 hours, cleansing our blood, processing it, and removing all waste products while supplying it back to the cardiovascular system. With that being said, it’s important to take care of the liver throughout our daily lifestyle.
The 5 Fundamental Rules:
- It is recommended that we have breakfast first thing in the morning, within 2 hours of waking up. Otherwise, bile will not be excreted in a timely manner from the body and toxic substances will settle in our body until the next morning.
- The first breakfast can serve as something as simple as a cup of tea, rose hips, or fresh lemon water. It can be prepared the night before and leave to insist on a night in an airtight glass container.
- To help the biliary tract and liver, frequent meals are recommended in small portions. This regimen allows the body to remove the used bile regularly every two hours during the course of the digestive process.
- Such a diet does not imply the reception of large portions. Eating small meals every few hours can be something such as an apple, a handful of raisins, a couple of crackers or a few nuts. This will help you to “crush” the stones and remove the formed sand through the bile ducts.
- The permeability and normal operation of the biliary system can be restored by blind probing. It can only be done in the morning, immediately after sleep without getting out of bed. On the eve of lunch and until the next morning, a sharp restriction on the intake of all kinds of liquids is necessary.
How To Blind Probe for Liver Cleansing
- In a container, mix together 1 glass of milk (necessarily boiled), half a liter of kefir, and 1 glass of day-old cooked curd of whey. Drink a full glass of this milkshake and lie on your right side on top of a heating pad for 1 hour. Remove the heating pad for 10 minutes, drink another glass of the mixture, and lie on the heating pad for another 40 minutes.
- Eat a spoonful of honey and have a drink of hot water. Slowly lie down on the left side for about 15 more minutes. Drink another glass of hot water and put the heating pad on your right side for another hour.
- To normalize and improve the performance of the liver and the entire digestive system, you must massage yourself in the morning while visiting the toilet. With circular movements of the palms, stretch the stomach, then gently press it inward, squeezing gently to collect it in the center. Then, stretch the stomach from the center to the sides.
During these procedures, it is important to perform all movements slowly and carefully.